Now that we live on Kangaroo Island, I am invigorated and happier, plus listen to a wide array of music. There’s so many great songs to listen and enjoy!
The photographs (on card and frame) displayed are my own photographs, taken on Kangaroo Island. Follow the link on each to see more.
- Let’s Get it Started – Black Eyed Peas
- Crazy Lil Thing Called Love – Queen
- Better Be Home Soon – Crowded House
- Funky Town – Pseudo Echo
- Fun House – Pink
- The Power of Love – Huey Lewis
- Small Town – John Mellencamp
- Beds are Burning – Midnight Oil
- In My Youth – Noiseworks
- Mustang Sally – The Commitments
- Sabotage – Beastie Boys
- Catch My Disease – Ben Lee
- Angel of Harlem – U2
- Can’t Get You Out of My Head – Kylie Minogue
- People Have the Power – Patti Smith
- Material Girl – Madonna
- Man in the Mirror – Micheal Jackson
- Rolling in the Deep – Adele
- Black Velvet – Alannah Miles
- Total Eclipse of the Heart – Bonnie Tyler
- Sweet Dreams are Made of These – Eurythmics
- Chains – Tina Arena
- River Deep Mountain High – Ike and Tina Turner
- Electric Blue – Icehouse
- Don’t Go Crazy Tonight – U2
- Gypsy Girl – Wet Wet Wet
- Summer of 69 – Bryan Adams
- Like It Like that – Guy Sebastian
- My Island Home – Christine Anu
Wow, that was a good mix. I play at least two U2 songs every four songs, as they are still my favorite band in the world! Each week I like to close off with ‘My Island Home’ by Christine Anu, but only if it’s sunny. Just an egocentric thing, nothing more.
Anyhow, hope you all enjoyed my playlist. Until next time, have a good weekend!